This is a list of the Top 10 WordPress plugins I use on every project.
01. Rank Math SEO – Best SEO Plugin for WordPress
By Rank Math
SEO might be the best and most consistent source of traffic for one’s website, but it’s not without its quirks. The constant process of optimizing your posts can sometimes take more time than actually writing the content. If you always feel that you can do more on the SEO front for your website but don’t have the time, then Rank Math is what you’re looking for.
Its host of intelligent features brings top SEO capabilities in your hands that were previously out of reach. The smart automation features give you the power of an entire SEO team with just a few clicks. A well thought out design, powerful features, and years of development by the MyThemeShop squad make Rank Math a game-changing SEO plugin that will level the SEO playing field in your favor to help increase traffic.
02. Duplicate Page
Duplicate Posts, Pages and Custom Posts easily using single click. You can duplicate your pages, posts and custom post by just one click and it will save as your selected options (draft, private, public, pending).
KEY FEATURES IN DUPLICATE PAGE PRO EDITIONS
- User Roles: Allow User Roles To access Duplicate Page.
- Post Types: Filter to show Duplicate Page link in post types.
- Clone Link Location: Option where to show clone link.
- Status: Option to select Duplicate Posts Status.
- Redirection: Option to Redirect after click on clone link..
- Clone Link Title: Option to change Duplicate Post Link Title.
- Post Prefix: Option to add Post Prefix.
- Post Suffix: Option to add Post Suffix.
- Editor: And Many More Filters and Features.
03. Post Types Order
By Nsp Code
The order can be customized within default WordPress post type archive list page or a separate Re-Order interface which display all objects.
It allows to reorder the posts for any custom post types you defined, including the default Posts. Also you can display the posts within admin interface sorted per your new sort. Post Order has never been easier.
04. ManageWP Worker
So you’re looking for a better way to manage WordPress websites? We have you covered! ManageWP is a dashboard that helps you save time and nerves by automating your workflow, so you could focus on things that matter. It is fast, secure and free for an unlimited number of websites.
EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
Just the hassle of logging into each of your websites is enough to ruin your day. ManageWP compiles the data from all of your sites on one dashboard, so you can check up on your websites in a single glance. And if you need to take a better look at a particular website, you’re just a click away. Read more
05. Antispam Bee
Say Goodbye to comment spam on your WordPress blog or website. Antispam Bee blocks spam comments and trackbacks effectively, without captchas and without sending personal information to third party services. It is free of charge, ad-free and 100% GDPR compliant.
- Trust approved commenters.
- Trust commenters with a Gravatar.
- Consider the comment time.
- Allow comments only in a certain language.
- Block or allow commenters from certain countries.
- Treat BBCode links as spam.
- Validate the IP address of commenters.
- Use regular expressions.
- Search local spam database for commenters previously marked as spammers.
- Notify admins by e-mail about incoming spam.
- Delete existing spam after n days.
- Limit approval to comments/pings (will delete other comment types).
- Select spam indicators to send comments to deletion directly.
- Optionally exclude trackbacks and pingbacks from spam detection.
- Optionally spam-check comment forms on archive pages.
- Display spam statistics on the dashboard, including daily updates of spam detection rate and a total of blocked spam comments.
06. iThemes Security
iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) gives you over 30+ ways to secure and protect your WordPress site. On average, 30,000 new websites are hacked each day. WordPress sites can be an easy target for attacks because of plugin vulnerabilities, weak passwords and obsolete software.
Most WordPress admins don’t know they’re vulnerable, but iThemes Security works to lock down WordPress, fix common holes, stop automated attacks and strengthen user credentials. With advanced features for experienced users, our WordPress security plugin can help harden WordPress.
07. Elementor Custom Skin
This plugin adds new skin to Elementor Page Builder Posts and Posts Archive widget.
You can design a loop item just like a single template and it would be used as a skin so you can be able to create a post grid the way you like.
Working on a major release!!! A new widget will be available that would increase the flexibility of loop creation.
08. Custom Post Type UI
Custom Post Type UI provides an easy to use interface for registering and managing custom post types and taxonomies for your website.
While CPTUI helps solve the problem of creating custom post types, displaying the data gleaned from them can be a whole new challenge. That’s why we created Custom Post Type UI Extended. View our Layouts page to see some examples that are available with Custom Post Type UI Extended.
09. Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
The ExactMetrics Google Analytics for WordPress plugin helps you properly setup all the powerful Google Analytics tracking features without writing any code or hiring a developer.
More importantly, over 1 million users love ExactMetrics because of our signature Google Analytics Dashboard that helps you view key Google Analytics stats right inside your WordPress dashboard.
The goal at ExactMetrics is to help you grow your business faster with data-driven decisions.
10. reSmush.it Image Optimizer
reSmush.it Image Optimizer allow to use free Image optimization based on reSmush.it API. reSmush.it provides image size reduction based on several advanced algorithms. The API accept JPG, PNG and GIF files up to 5MB.
This plugin includes a bulk operation to optimize all your pictures in 2 clicks ! Change your image optimization level to fit your needs !
This service is used by more than 400,000 websites on different CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Prestashop…).